The Story.

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all my fellow readers,


   Like I said from the previous post, we have been given the task to tell a a story in the form of a podcast. This assignment is to show how podcast can be used as a medium of language teaching and learning. This is my first time ever creating a podcasts and I must say it was very challenging.

The most challenging part have to be the recording part. There are too many noise pollution during the day that I cannot record my podcast at night, so I must do it at night. There is also the factor that I live in a house with 13 other men, who rarely sleeps early for they are playing games. So, I must wait for all of them to go to sleep before I can record anything.

The most fun part was the editing. I use the application Sony Vegas Pro 15.0 to edit the podcast. It was really fun as I got to play around with the sound effects, the mixers and a lot more. It makes me feel like I am working in a radio station.

The story that I chose for this podcast was 'How The Moon Became Beautiful' that was initially published in Chinese Fables and Short Stories before it was translated by Mary Hayes Davis and Chow-Leung. This short story was taken from americanliterature.com. This site offers a lot more short stories so you can give the website a look. I chose this story because most beginner language learners would find short stories to hone their language comprehension. Without further a ado, here is my firs podcast ever.

To listen to my podcast, click here.
To read the story 'How The Moon Became Beautiful', click here.

That is all from me, I wish you a very good day. Assalamualaikum and thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction.

The Podcast.

The First.