The Introduction.

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to my fellow readers,

   


   I am Muhammad Aizad Iskandar bin Roshaizad and welcome to my blog for the course Information Technology For Language Learning. Before I explain the course information, let me introduce myself a little bit more. 

   I was born on the 23rd of November 1997 and raised in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. After I finish my high school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan King George V in 2014, I further my study at UitM taking Foundation in Teaching English As A Second Language (TESL). After finishing my Foundation, I continue into Degree here in KUPTM in Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Applied English Language Studies. Currently I am in my fifth Semester.
   
   A simple background information, my favourite pastimes are painting, cooking and reading. I love to lost myself with a good fiction and my favourites are The Harry Potter and the whole Percy Jackson Series. When I am not burying myself in a book, I enjoy sightseeing and finding new restaurant while trying new foods.
The National Planetarium is one of my favourite places to visit.

Other than that, The National Museum is also one of my favourite places to go.

I also enjoy finding new hidden gems like this small store here in Pavillion mall that serves delicious ice-cream sandwich.

This is me trying out a restaurant, Dotty's, somewhere near Persiaran KLCC.

Sometimes I just love to dwindle down and take a moment to enjoy the fountain show at Suria KLCC.

I went to all this places using public transport like LRT, MRT, and others. Here, I am boarding the LRT on the Putra Heights line to go to Bukit Jalil Stadium.

As an extra, here you can see me playing tourist at Merdeka Square. 

   Most of the times I went to these places alone as I love to go out and enjoy things independently. Nevertheless, sometimes I do enjoy going out with my friends. Due to the ever expanding public transport system here in Kuala Lumpur, I go to all of this places with public transport like LRT, MRT, or RapidKL. Sometimes you have to walk a little bit or take an Uber, but mostly I opted for public transport as it is cheaper and more environmental-friendly.

   Other than exploring the city of Kuala Lumpur, I take part in volunteering programs. Once or twice a month, I will volunteer at Kechara Soup Kitchen in Bukit Bintang where you go to feed the homeless. My biggest volunteering achievement was last year during the Para ASEAN 2017 where I become one of the volunteers for Para Badminton.

This are the volunteers that were in charge for the Para Badminton event.

   Well, I think that is all as far as introduction goes I suppose. I hope all of you have a nice day ahead of you. Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Podcast.

The First.